Note: These museum resources are no longer being updated as of 2006.
- Building a Virtual Museum Community
- Virtual Museums and Schools
- Exploring Virtual Museums - This is an interactive WWW page which introduces the visitor to the concept of a "virtual museum" and suggests sites to visit, providing links to facilitate the exploration.
- How to Build the School Museum - Step by Step - A guide to the careful and thoughtful development of a school museum.
- Staff Development for Virtual Museum Building - A comprehensive and detailed guide to provide a ten hour, five session course to teachers (and students) which will equip them with museum-building and planning skills. Developed and tested at the Bellingham Public Schools (the site of this link).
- Home Sweet Home: WWW Pages Which Deliver - Eighteen design tenets for the development of HTML pages which function smoothly and quickly to deliver information in an attractive yet efficient manner.
© JMcKenzie. Written materials on these pages may be distributed and duplicated in hard copy by school districts and universities provided there is no charge to the recipient. They may also be e-mailed from person to person. All other uses, transmissions and duplications are prohibited unless permission is granted expressly. Showing these pages remotely through frames is not permitted.
FNO is applying for formal copyright registration for articles.